Skip to content
- The Fortune Group of Companies is a wholly Namibia owned private company incorporated under the Companies Act, on 20 January 2016.
- It is an amalgamation of Omake Media Group and Target Multi- Media both entities with interests in printing, publishing and media sector. As an umbrella brand, we offer a wide range of premium pro-development media products and compelling content across media platforms as diverse as TV, mobile, digital, audio and print with core media offerings that appeal to an international audience.
- The Board of Directors of Fortune Group of Companies consists of five board members appointed for a five year term. The Board is the highest decision making body of the Group and the Managing Director runs the day to day activities.
- The Fortune Group of Companies is the most exciting provider of information, service and experiences. We set the stage for the future of media in Namibia.
- We strive to undertake strategic and commercially viable investments that enhance capacity building and stakeholder development through media platforms.
- Not only do we create content and operate media platforms with direct consumer impact, we also offer a vast range of targeted business opportunities for partnerships with other companies, media partners and affiliates.
- We constantly strive to create and distribute top-quality media assets that leverage not only our own media brands, but also those of our third-party media partners.
- The Fortune Group of Magazine’s products, services and corporate image are more attractive than those of other companies according to customers and employees, as well as other entities. We create content that is not offered by others and for which advertisers are prepared to pay more.
- We provide the most fruitful solutions for advertisers. Our employees create true added value through their work.